Focus on orchestrating operations within the US to ensure improved productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational processes. Directed staff to complete daily operational objectives.
- Bootstrapped US operations by using agile methodologies and lean hiring strategies resulting in a 35% headcount growth YoY
- Led the team to become BMC North American Partner of the Year for Performance and Analytics.
- Contributed to grow the number of direct customers by 700% in 2 years by using whitespace analysis and refactoring company offerings, identifying potential technical account managers, and optimizing the process for paperwork, demos, and offers.
- Exceeded company revenue goals by 138% by leading development of additional direct customers, fostering partnerships, identifying and coaching consultants to lead pre-sales initiatives to increase agility, streamlining the opportunity development/execution process by standardizing demo environments, templates, methodologies, and scripts.
- Improved company footprint with industry peers in the context of CMG by allying with an international team to turn in papers for 2017 CMG Global User Conference; company was awarded 6-spots between all participating vendors and companies and followed up with prospects to yield 50% yearly goal revenue.
- Scored a 95% average satisfaction rating on an internal survey on management effectiveness on skills like empowering others, communication and listening, and being a driving force in individual career development.
- Heightened overall operational process by 40% (costs/delivery time) by implementing best practices.
- Boosted momentum regarding talent acquisition at new office in Boston by identifying beneficial opportunities with coordinators, deans, and professionals as well as developed programs for full-time, internship, and co-ops positions.
- Helped team member gain an average of two certifications per year; one member achieved company’s highest-ever score in BMC-related certifications. Wrote and deployed training curricula and program while supporting team growth
Presales Solution Architect
Lead Pre-Sales Engineer overseeing architecture design, implementation, and value realization. Monitored various projects and professionals while assessing processes and designs. Facilitated recruiting and marketing while providing training on tools and methods.
- Fostered relationship with customer, vendor, and stakeholders for largest TrueSight Capacity Optimization architecture deployment that introduced new industry best practices, $7M in immediate cost-avoidance savings, $14M in potential savings, and mention on company newsletter from CTO.
- Pioneered deployed solutions in EMEA, Russia, RSA, Australia, South America, and the US to gain traction regarding the development of resident US team by implementing new project management process, coaching technical consultants to increase effectiveness, and assess the complete portfolio of project documentation templates and best practices.
Project Manager for Solution Design & Development as well as Rating & Billing departments. Facilitated centralized PMO office and created C-level reports, processes, and best practices.
- Promoted to Focal Point and Leader of all Operational Planners by leading AS-IS assessment and TO-BE definition checklist, defining implementation roadmap for submission to leadership, championing analysis and design to support technical implementation with third-party vendors, and supporting functional testing phase to bring better visibility on costs
Supervised the capacity planning tool (BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization and FKA Caplan) and developed capacity plans for critical applications. Assembled capacity models for facilities (power and space) and end-to-end storage consumption visibility.
- Lessen time-to-results from weeks to hours through automation as well as authored best practices in storage and data center efficiency reporting by working with vendors SMEs to spot KPIs and value routes for reporting as well as R&D to finetune analytical tools and processes needed to gather accurate predictions within SLAs.
Capstone Project, Internship
European Space Agency, 2006
Focused on assessing the working conditions, upgrading and operating multi-million dollar worth equipment.
- European Space Station in Spino d'Adda, in collaboration with ASI/Telespazio.
- Focus on Radiometry, VHF/UHF Antennas, Monitoring Systems.